Refund and return policy
Returns & Refunds Policy
1. Enatou.store has a strict no return policy.
2. Returns may be considered upon delivery and subject to the following conditions:
- If the Customer notes that the product is damaged at the time of delivery.
- If an failure is noted for the particular product upon testing at time of delivery.
- If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
- For the conditions mentioned above:
- The Customer must not accept delivery and must immediately return the product(s) to the Delivery Staff at the time of the delivery.
- The Customer understands that the second delivery depends on stock availability, and where stock is available, the product will be exchanged to the Customer within 3 Business Day.
2. After delivery, the Customer must notify Price Enatou as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any defect in the operation of a product by calling on 697 53 69.
- The Customer agrees neither to, nor allow any other party to modify or tamper the product. Any evidence of tamper will be tantamount to material breach by the Customer and Enatou shall have no obligation to accept back the product.
- The Customer must present the Sales Invoice, and/or the Transaction Receipt and identification details (National ID or Passport)
3. Goods once sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable.